This is a beautiful 5 bedroom/ 3 bath home located on approximately 29 acres in Mer Rouge. The property formerly served as a hunting lodge for guided hunts, and it even has a large 3 bedroom/ 2 bath guest house with a metal roof! The property features a private lake that is stocked with bream, catfish, white perch, bass and some Koi to help with vegetation! The log cabin style home features Mexican tile & Arkansas Stone flooring in the kitchen along with a 6-burner Franklin Chef commercial stove! The home also offers pecan, black walnut, and oak flooring with a cedar sub floor, all of which were harvested from the property itself! The property even offers a heated in-ground swimming pool! This one has so much more to offer, so schedule your private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Private Sewer, Septic Tank
7,224 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Gas Range, Range Hood, Trash Compactor, Double Oven, Indoor Grill, Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Multi Units
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Free Standing, Family Room, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Gravel, RV Access/Parking.
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Irregular Lot, Waterfront, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price